Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with m/c and xbmc sets pls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hammerhead
New User
New User

Help with m/c and xbmc sets pls Empty
PostSubject: Help with m/c and xbmc sets pls   Help with m/c and xbmc sets pls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi
I've just finished going through my complete movie collection, everything film over 2 files is now labeled cd1 and cd1 in each folder etc so no more doubling up on movies, and everything now has fanart and cover,
my problem is i altered some movies into sets
IE
zacks for my sons films
007 for bond movies
westerns for.....westerns etc
anyway i didn't realise these sets would be boxed together i thought my whole movie collection would be on view but i would be able to just look at a particular set if i wanted to
because i wasn't happy with the way sets work, i went into MC and changed all my movies back to the set of "none"
now when i re-enter the movie files to xbmc when i go to movies there is a set called "none" which i have to open to view my movie collection
its a minor issue i know but slightly irratating after spending so much time arrangeing my collection so it would finally be correct,
any ideas please?
Back to top Go down
hammerhead
New User
New User

Help with m/c and xbmc sets pls Empty
PostSubject: fixed   Help with m/c and xbmc sets pls Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi,
All fixed now, it turns out the version of media companion i had updated to changed the set
none
to
-none-
which xbmc actually reads as a set named none, instead of no set if that makes sense
anyhow, i changed to an older version of mc, selected my entire movie collection 1847 films, and re-set them to the set
none
now its all working fine,
just thought i would post in case anyone else hits the same problem
Back to top Go down

Help with m/c and xbmc sets pls
Page 1 of 1