Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not as good as earlier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ironjim
New User
New User

Not as good as earlier Empty
PostSubject: Not as good as earlier   Not as good as earlier Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:51 am

The new version 2.064 does not work as good as the previous version. At least not for me. Now i get several empty movies called ()
And create folder.jpg option is greyed out and not selectable. And it doesn't find all movies, maybe that has something to do with the ones named ().

Update: Just out of boredom I clicked one of the categories under Genre Filter and every movie suddenly appeared in the list. But they are impossible to edit and not scraped.
So some kind strange bug in there.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Not as good as earlier   Not as good as earlier Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:09 am

ironjim wrote:
The new version 2.064 does not work as good as the previous version. At least not for me. Now i get several empty movies called ()
And create folder.jpg option is greyed out and not selectable. And it doesn't find all movies, maybe that has something to do with the ones named ().

Update: Just out of boredom I clicked one of the categories under Genre Filter and every movie suddenly appeared in the list. But they are impossible to edit and not scraped.
So some kind strange bug in there.

You need to be patient for the next week or so while I iron out the problems, there is a lot of new code in there, much of it dealing with situations that don't reflect my own setup, because of this it is difficult to work out every possible output for every possible situation.

The latest version uses the nfo title and date for the movie list, when a blank nfo is presented then these are listed as (). This will be fixed in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
ironjim
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Not as good as earlier   Not as good as earlier Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:20 pm

The reason that I couldn't select create folder.jpg was of course because I forgot to select use folder names first.

Looking forward to the new version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not as good as earlier   Not as good as earlier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not as good as earlier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: