Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting is ignored (or hard on)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dbareis
dbareis

The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting  is ignored (or hard on) Empty
PostSubject: The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting is ignored (or hard on)   The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting  is ignored (or hard on) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:31 am

Hi,

I tried the background setting and found it too distracting so turned it off, unfortunately the background is still being displayed.

From what I can see these are the relevant settings:

* Unchecked: Use Available Fanart as Background (seems to be ignored)
* Unchecked: Enable Fanart Slideshow (this didn't seem to work when I tried it)
* 150: Transparency setting (works but doesn't apply to whole image so not much use)

Retested on todays 2.079 release.
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting is ignored (or hard on)   The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting  is ignored (or hard on) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 am

I just noticed that although "Scrape Fanart for Movies" is unchecked, it does scrape them and add them to my background (sigh...).
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting is ignored (or hard on)   The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting  is ignored (or hard on) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:13 pm

Just some code needs updating, i'll fix the fanart options later today,

except for the slideshow setting, I think i'm taking it out, I dont want people raping TMDb, and it going the way of melligrove

The transparency option is only to make the fanart visible through the controls and is working properly.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting is ignored (or hard on)   The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting  is ignored (or hard on) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Use Available Fanart as Background" setting is ignored (or hard on)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: