Great! Seems to work fine.
I did come across another bug... My movie folders are scattered among many different internal, external, and network drives, and when one of those drives is not connected the Media Companion encounters an unhandled exception. If you click continue the program loads anyways but returns 0 media (even if all the other drives are connected). I don't believe it did this in a previous version. The only workaround is to delete that location temporarily or reconnect the drive. It would be nice if the program warned you that the location was unavailable, but still allowed you to work with the rest of the media.
Also, I noticed that in your "Things To Do" list you have listed: "22. Scan existing non xml nfo files for IMDB ID when scanning." I am very interested in this feature. I think XBMC already does this so it would be warmly welcomed within your program. One extra thing that would really make this feature pop is the ability to scan an .NFO file, grab the IMDB title, rename .NFO to .INFO, scrape for movie info, and generate XML .NFO file. That way our original .NFO files do not get overwritten. I hate when I lose the original scene .NFO, because it helps me identify a release after i've renamed it if a program arises (such as needing release-specific subs). In fact, I already renamed all my .NFO's to .INFO before I scrape with Media Companion, so maybe it would be cool if it scanned existing .INFO files as well.
One other suggestion I have is the simple ability to generate a blank .NFO for the selected movie. Sometimes you come across media that is scraped incorrectly because there are no entries for it in IMDB. In those cases you want a quick way to blank all the fields for the selected movie instead of manually deleteing each one.
Any ways, keep up the great work -- this program is amazing!