Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best T3ch Build with MC?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMadPersian

Best T3ch Build with MC? Empty
PostSubject: Best T3ch Build with MC?   Best T3ch Build with MC? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Billy,

First and most importantly thank you for the program.

I was wondering which t3ch build people are using with this program currently, and which build do you recommend. The last two t3ch builds (2/18/09 and the previous one) seem to provide the same error for me. I also only use Media companion for movies not my tv shows, as the TVDB scraper seems to work well.

The main issue I am having recently is after the movie scrapes (using MC nfo files) On the main tree, most posters that are present when I press "info" don't show up on the main screen. I hope I'm explainign the issue well.

I can't tell whether it is an issue with MC or XBMC, because certain movies show up, (no pattern I can identify) but most 90%+ do not.

Anyone using an XBMC that seems to work flawlessly with MC, at least on the movie side?

Thank You again

TMP
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Best T3ch Build with MC?   Best T3ch Build with MC? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:01 pm

I'm using T3CH release 25 January 09 rev 17349 without any issue, i've just transferred all my movies to a NAS and deleted the DB on my XBox. They were all imported as expected.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
TheMadPersian

PostSubject: Re: Best T3ch Build with MC?   Best T3ch Build with MC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks billy,

I figured out that the XBMC uses the tbn fine in "library" mode. but it doesn't trasnfer well in file mode... Only occasionally does it come through. Do you know if there is a difference between the way xbmc uses the files for the different modes?

TMP
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Best T3ch Build with MC?   Best T3ch Build with MC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 pm

AFAIK in file mode only folder.jpg files are picked up

If you are using folder mode then you can enable MC to create folder.jpg files for you
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
TheMadPersian

PostSubject: Re: Best T3ch Build with MC?   Best T3ch Build with MC? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:41 am

Billy,

You continue to impress.. To have the knowledge is one thing, but to share it and your time is an extra step.

Thank you.

TMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best T3ch Build with MC?   Best T3ch Build with MC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best T3ch Build with MC?
Page 1 of 1