Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LightShow
LightShow

Thanks...... Empty
PostSubject: Thanks......   Thanks...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:08 am

Just wanted to say thanks for this wonderful program; once our video library started reaching 300+ movies its became a pain anytime we needed to update xbmc (copy the UserData libary, etc) -- very time consuming to keep the movie details. This program is Perfect; all xbox's read the same movie details.

I first downloaded 1.8 from the website; after 30 minutes messing with the scraping errors I came to the forum and found 1.818; should have these available on the front page. Fixed my issue. Thanks again...

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

Thanks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks......   Thanks...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:16 am

Welcome to this forum, I and i'm glad you find the program useful.

I used to upload new versions upto the website immediately but found that occasionally I had introduced new bugs worse than the fixes, as a result new versions are uploaded here and to XBMC forums a few weeks earlier to allow for testing.

Once i'm happy that there are no major issues then I put them on the main webpage.

I will be uploading a new version here later on today and I will upload version 1.818 to the main website.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
AuS
New User
New User

Thanks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks......   Thanks...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:46 pm

Also want to thank you for an awsome program. A few problems to start with but found this forum and the latest releases. So far has fixed all the orginal errors. Anyway - keep up the good work.

AuS
Back to top Go down
LazyPaul
New User
New User

Thanks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks......   Thanks...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:57 am

Just wanted to add my thanks for the great programme.

I've now discovered the wonder of the library function in XBMC, like i'm sure so many others now will! There's just no way I could have been boterhed to do it otherwise, and for that I thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks......   Thanks...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: