Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XBMC HD Video Flagging

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feerlessleadr
New User
New User

XBMC HD Video Flagging Empty
PostSubject: XBMC HD Video Flagging   XBMC HD Video Flagging Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:14 am

Hi Billy, just wondering if the HD Video Flagging will be implemented into MC anytime soon.

I am not sure if it is already, but I figured I would suggest it if it wasn't.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
gbdesai
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: XBMC HD Video Flagging   XBMC HD Video Flagging Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Yeah I'd love this too. With the imminent release of Aeon Stark this becomes more critical...
Back to top Go down
yazgar
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: XBMC HD Video Flagging   XBMC HD Video Flagging Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 am

Agreed also. It would be fantastic if you could weave your magic and get MC to grab all the flagging that stark now supports. I stopped using MC last week and gave MIP a real go just to try and automate the flagging, did up test libraries, clean install of everything...How did it work, poorly. Didn't grab many of the flags, constant errors, but mostly the interface is not for me. MC is well layed out and very intuative to set up. Hope it is somewhere on your list of to-do.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: XBMC HD Video Flagging   XBMC HD Video Flagging Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 pm

HD tags are available from version 2.284

Set the option in the scraper preferences.

Use the movie wizard to update all movie nfo's with the new tags.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
yazgar
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: XBMC HD Video Flagging   XBMC HD Video Flagging Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. Posted, then downloaded the latest build and realised you had HD flagging in the settings. lol. Having huge problems getting it to show in Stark. Have a clean 3 movie test library, latest svn xbmc and latest stark from github. MC is writing all the <tag> data correctly in the nfos, but only studios is showing up in stark. I actually tried using Media Flag Updater as well as MC, (to rename movie file names themselves. Limited success.
- MC is writing to separate <tags> in my nfos for vid, audio etc.. it isn't putting all that data into the <studio> tag like Media flag Updater and MIP seem have the option to do. Is that write? Can the new Aeon grab the info from those separate tags? Or did I miss something, it has been a long day! Actually thinking it might be best to wait til it's supported by XBMC in a later release.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: XBMC HD Video Flagging   XBMC HD Video Flagging Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:25 pm

The support for the new media info tags is being worked upon.

I have read that the media tags can be added to the studio tag for those who can't wait. I'll try to get more information about this, once I have some details it should be fairly simple to add support to MC.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBMC HD Video Flagging   XBMC HD Video Flagging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBMC HD Video Flagging
Page 1 of 1