Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lestat1977uk
New User
New User

Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch Empty
PostSubject: Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch   Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:43 am

Hi all

I removed all my NFOs as i wanted to start over but now when i add the TV folder it does not ask me to confirm all the shows and in the main list they report as missing NFOs (obviously), it then asks me to choose each idividually, this is ganna take soem time!

Anyway to have MC work as a virgin install again?
Back to top Go down
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch   Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:39 am

Hi,

If using a recent version then the data is cached, I'd guess that you probably need to use the "rebuild movie database" menu option (whatever its called).
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
hameed
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch   Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:49 pm

I have the same problem and tried both the rebuild movies and rebuild tv shows and neither one worked...Now I don't have any nfo files and MC won't recreate them
Back to top Go down
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch   Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:04 am

hameed wrote:
I have the same problem and tried both the rebuild movies and rebuild tv shows and neither one worked...Now I don't have any nfo files and MC won't recreate them

In my case rebuild movies and TV shows WORKS, its just the scan for new movies that is failing.
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch   Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:03 pm

There are some serious issues with the last couple of builds, I am currently doing some serious reprogramming which may take a while, It may be best to drop down to an earlier version 2.223 seems to work ok.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch   Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't remove all traces of MC to strat from stratch
Page 1 of 1