Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rdx
New User
New User

V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added Empty
PostSubject: V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added   V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:59 am

When you sort the movies list by Date Added and you modify a movie it resets the list to name sorting but it still leaves Date Added selected.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added   V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:25 pm

rdx wrote:
When you sort the movies list by Date Added and you modify a movie it resets the list to name sorting but it still leaves Date Added selected.

I can't duplicate that.

It is not working the way I intended though, maybe it would be best to change the method as date last modified, rather that date created.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added   V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Just on this, I find it a little difficult to see quickly what I have selected as the list & sort methods......perhaps a green color for an enabled button or some other indication....the reverse shading doesn't make it clear to me.....especially if I been away in the editor doing stuff for a while & have come back to the main page....(it could just be me Suspect Shocked )

And now I'm nitpicking cause I can't find any other issues with V3.019 after playing with it a bit......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added   V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V3.008 - Movie sort Reset while sorting by Date Added
Page 1 of 1