Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug Empty
PostSubject: V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug   V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:02 am

I noticed this today whilst checking the "File Details" of some of my movies.

When pressing that button, a detailed log of the movies details is shown as expected, however if I move my mouse directly upwards over the actors drop down list, the focus is brought back to the Media Companion main page, thus putting the details behind the main page & thus it is now hidden.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Wizerd
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
Wizerd

PostSubject: Re: V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug   V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 am

As first I could not repliacte this as I was using the program across two monitors. I have since moved it to a single monitor and can confirm that this does happen. It has to do with the GUI taking focus on the drop down menue of the Actors as comminucated already.
Back to top Go down
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug   V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:24 am

Wizerd wrote:
As first I could not repliacte this as I was using the program across two monitors. I have since moved it to a single monitor and can confirm that this does happen. It has to do with the GUI taking focus on the drop down menue of the Actors as comminucated already.

This happens to me also except I have never seen the dialog remain in front...
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug   V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 pm

From the next build, "file details" is opened up as a dialogue. This will stop the main form grabbing focus until the dialogue is closed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug   V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V3.087 Possible minor GUI bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: