Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trailer problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kukhen
New User
New User

trailer problem Empty
PostSubject: trailer problem   trailer problem Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 am

Hi,

First of all, great piece of software!

Now to my problem. I've checked the "Include IMDB Movie Trailer url within the nfo file" option but when I do a scrape and create nfo's for my movies there never exists a trailer link. I see <trailer></trailer> but nothing in between.

I've tried it on alot of movies and none of them has a link. Is it just imdb that really lacks some trailers or is it something I did wrong?

If it's imdb, is there a way to change so that the trailer links comes from dtrailer.com or w/e? or maybe someone have a different solution/advise for me?

Would really appreciate all help I can get.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

trailer problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: trailer problem   trailer problem Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 pm

IMDB Trailers are only available to people in certain countries.

The best way to check is to got www.imdb.com and check that they are actually available to you.

I have plans in the future to add trailers from other sources, it isn't a priority though. I did spend some time writing a scraper for apple trailers, but unfortunately for some reason I could not get it to work.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

trailer problem
Page 1 of 1