Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryld

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you!   Thank you! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:04 am

Also wanted to thank you, your software motivated me to use the XBMC library, I actually spent a couple nights after work using excel/notepad/batch files to mass unrar / rename my movie collection and now its all formatted well and your scanner pretty much spot on grabbed all the info after that.

My Xbox's (3) connect via SMB to my PC which shares a folder called "Movies", each folder has the actual release name of the movie as they are all "scene" releases but the avi files are correctly named for IMDB searching - gives me best of both worlds when worrying about replacing a movie due to bad quality/problems.

Again, cheers for some great software - looking forward to the little bug in the current system causing it to exit after scraping as i've gone somewhat insane overboard with obtaining movies in the last few days and have around 120 more to add to my library.

Cheers !

Adam
Back to top Go down

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: