Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
viperx

Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Empty
PostSubject: Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show   Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 am

Hi,
I think it would be nice to have the possibility to scan a specific show for new episodes. Maybe a new entry in the popup menu when right clicking a show? I usually know which show I have new episodes for and today it takes quite a lot of time waiting for the new episode search when having a lot of series.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show   Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Seems like a good idea to me.

I was also thinking about a drag and drop feature for TV Episodes, new episode(s) dropped onto the treeview would be scraped and added.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
rausch101

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show   Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 am

billyad2000 wrote:
I was also thinking about a drag and drop feature for TV Episodes, new episode(s) dropped onto the treeview would be scraped and added.

This sounds like a cool idea to me. It might also make sense then to add the rename and move function as well. e.g. drop a file in, scrape it, rename it, move it. This would eliminate at least one additional program for the whole organization/scrape process. That's all pretty ambitious though so I don't blame you if you say that puts too pressure on MC. Just throwing it out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show   Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibility to scan for episodes for a specific TV show
Page 1 of 1