Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<certification>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkC

<certification> Empty
PostSubject: <certification>   <certification> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi,

Please would it be possible to to add <certification> I believe it comes from IMDB

eg.

<certification>USA:PG-13 / UK:15 / Switzerland:14 / Switzerland:14 / Sweden:15 / Spain:13 / South Korea:12 / Singapore:PG / Singapore:NC-16 / Portugal:M/12 / Philippines:PG-13 / Peru:14 / Norway:15 / New Zealand:M / Netherlands:16 / Netherlands:12 / Malaysia:U / Iceland:16 / Iceland:14 / Hungary:16 / Hong Kong:IIB / Germany:16 / France:U / Finland:K-14 / Chile:14 / Canada:PA / Canada:AA / Canada:14A / Canada:14 / Australia:M / Argentina:13</certification>

From what I have seen without this info I do not always get a flag showing.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

<certification> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <certification>   <certification> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:49 pm

To my knowledge the info is stored in the <mpaa> tag.

This info can be altered to any cert you wish from the preferences - The Certificate priorities can be set in the movie scraper preferences.

Or is the <certification> tag now supported by XBMC, it would be a fairly simple thing to create it, just not read anything about it. If all certs are added to the tag then which one is used by XBMC.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
MarkC

<certification> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <certification>   <certification> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi,

Will have to do some testing over the weekend but from what I remember if using the nfo created by EMM then I get the cert. flag. To be honest though I cannot say this is consistent and so may not be directly connected to <certification> I picked up on it as this is something that EMM adds to the nfo and MC does not, perhaps I jumpped the gun again.

It could just be skin related, let me get back to you.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<certification> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <certification>   <certification> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<certification>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Feature Requests-
Jump to: