Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apologies for delay.

Go down 
+4
AnthonyB
StormyKnight
paybac
billyad2000
8 posters
AuthorMessage
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

Apologies for delay. Empty
PostSubject: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am

Just thought i'd let people know that the next build will be delayed for a while.

Somehow I managed to catch the flu and its a bad one, my temperature is still above 40 (Thats the max our thermometer goes upto), and any kind of concentration is just out of the question. I've been assured that I will start to feel better in less than a week, so hopefully I will be able to get back to MC in a couple of days.

I apologise for the delay and as soon as I start feeling better i'll get back to it.

Last edited by billyad2000 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
paybac
Media Companion Supporter
paybac

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 am

apology accepted. We'll let you off just this once. Dont let it happen again Evil or Very Mad

Just kidding mate, no need to apologise. We know you do this in your spare time just for the fun of it.

Get well soon mate.

Paybac
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 am

Thanks for the update.....we will be right whilst your getting better, it will give us time to play with all the new features....& think up a few new ones Smile
Back to top Go down
AnthonyB

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Rest up! Relax! Drink lots of fluids.. and be afraid of what awaits here on your return... muhahahah Razz
Back to top Go down
Wizerd
Wizerd

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Sorry to hear of you illnees...hope it doesn't stay with you long. As others have stated there i sno need to apologize at all - you have been putting builds our on a regular basis and the latest is a work of art. Just give us more time to formular the bug list Smile
Back to top Go down
guybrush123

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Feel better man!! Best wishes...
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Just want to say thanks for the get well soon messages, I'm feeling a little better today, my temperature is still up and down, and my bones are still aching, but the headache is nowhere near as bad as long as I don't move around to much, I couldn't bare to even look at the monitor yesterday it was that bad.

I'll have a tinker today, but I wouldn't expect another build before the weekend, I have a feeling anything I do at the moment would probably be counterproductive, over the last couple of days someone seems to have succeeded is stuffing my head full of cotton wool, I think it will be another day or two before my brain starts working properly.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
jphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey buddy, you've done Excellent work! It's a Fantastic program so relax and get yourself well. Hopefully it isn't a virus you've pickup from your computer. hahahahaha clown alien lol!
Back to top Go down
esra

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:57 am

Mate just stay in bed and, i dunno, maybe enjoy some of your work?

Watch a movie or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for delay.   Apologies for delay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies for delay.
Page 1 of 1