Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.175 Change Poster From Wall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizerd
Media Companion Supporter
Wizerd

3.175 Change Poster From Wall Empty
PostSubject: 3.175 Change Poster From Wall   3.175 Change Poster From Wall Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:01 am

Bill - When you right click the context to Change Movie from the Wall - it actually goes to the first movie in your list rather than the movie your trying to edit.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: 3.175 Change Poster From Wall   3.175 Change Poster From Wall Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Do you mean "Change Movie Poster"

If so i'm not sure what you mean, for me it goes to the poster browser page for the selected image.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Wizerd
Wizerd

PostSubject: Re: 3.175 Change Poster From Wall   3.175 Change Poster From Wall Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 pm

It was strange...went to the wall and found a cover that was missing. I righclicked the missing post and selected change poster from the context memu. When it when to the change post screen it was on the first movie in my list (not the movie I selected). It did this on a couple differnt movies.

I closed and reopened MC and can't replicate the issue now - so not sure what the initial cause was. I'll keep trying to replciate nad let you know.
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: 3.175 Change Poster From Wall   3.175 Change Poster From Wall Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 pm

It seems to work for me too, right click, change movie poster, brings up that poster to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.175 Change Poster From Wall   3.175 Change Poster From Wall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.175 Change Poster From Wall
Page 1 of 1