Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total Library Re-Scan Needed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deepblue

Total Library Re-Scan Needed? Empty
PostSubject: Total Library Re-Scan Needed?   Total Library Re-Scan Needed? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:49 am

Hey guys - just a quick question...if XBMC indexes and potentially grabs a poster for a new item in my library automatically, and I subsequently use MC to make the added item real nice and the way I want it...is there a way to trigger a refresh on just that one item in XBMC vs. blowing the library away and rescanning every time?

Presently it keeps the XBMC poster/fanart until I do a total refresh.

I realize I can turn off the poster/fanart auto add in XBMC, but I don't get to sit down with a cup of coffee and MC too often every week, so short term XBMC rendered stuff is ok.
Back to top Go down
paybac
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
paybac

PostSubject: Re: Total Library Re-Scan Needed?   Total Library Re-Scan Needed? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:17 am

You can find the refresh button in the information window of the movie. that will update it to the MC scraped poster.
Sometimes you have to go back to the main menu then back to the Movie library for the refreshed items to take affect.

Paybac
Back to top Go down
deepblue

PostSubject: Re: Total Library Re-Scan Needed?   Total Library Re-Scan Needed? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:49 am

paybac - awesome, that works perfectly...thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Library Re-Scan Needed?   Total Library Re-Scan Needed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Library Re-Scan Needed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: