Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie List Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rand Al Thor
New User
New User

Movie List Request Empty
PostSubject: Movie List Request   Movie List Request Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:20 am

First off, love the app! I use it all the time. I am looking forward to seeing some of the features in your todo list getting implemented. Anyway, here is one more!

I love the new html movie list. This is a really handy feature. I though perhaps I could make a few suggestions to make it more useful. First off, it should list all the movies in alphabetical order. Second, how about limited information and perhaps the option to pick which information is included. So, how about a scaled thumb of the movie poster, year, genre etc. I am planning on using this on my home website as a catalogue of what movies I have available. So the more options the better. These are just some thought. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

Movie List Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie List Request   Movie List Request Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:33 am

It is my intention to be expanding on the HTML output at some point in the future, i'll have to think carefully about what options to include.

btw, great username.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Rand Al Thor
New User
New User

Movie List Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie List Request   Movie List Request Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:52 pm

I am Lews Therin, The Dragon Reborn Wink I think you might be the first person to recognize the name and I have been using it for quite a while. Sucks about Robert Jordan but at least he left a ton on notes. Thanks again for all of your hard work. Let me know if you need any ideas, help, etc. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie List Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie List Request   Movie List Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie List Request
Page 1 of 1