Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Filter: Name is different than sortname

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cg
New User
New User

New Filter:  Name is different than sortname Empty
PostSubject: New Filter: Name is different than sortname   New Filter:  Name is different than sortname Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:00 am

A filter that might be helpful would be one that listed all movies who's Title was NOT the same as the Sort name.

Took me a while to realize that when I was renaming some of my movies, I sometimes forgot to also rename the sort. So when I loaded them into XBMC, the movie ended up in a different place.

If I could click a button to show all movies who's name was different than sort name then I could fix them up if I wanted them to match.
Back to top Go down
twojenkins
twojenkins

PostSubject: Re: New Filter: Name is different than sortname   New Filter:  Name is different than sortname Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 am

I second this. I think it is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: New Filter: Name is different than sortname   New Filter:  Name is different than sortname Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:22 pm

This will not be an issue for the next build.

Editing the title will by default also edit the Sort name, although the reverse is not true.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
cg
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: New Filter: Name is different than sortname   New Filter:  Name is different than sortname Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:53 pm

billyad2000 wrote:
This will not be an issue for the next build.

Editing the title will by default also edit the Sort name, although the reverse is not true.

Excellent! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Filter: Name is different than sortname   New Filter:  Name is different than sortname Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Filter: Name is different than sortname
Page 1 of 1