Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Groty
New User
New User

Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed? Empty
PostSubject: Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed?   Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 am

I understand how to set up collections using Media Companion but they don't show as a collection when I import into the XBMC Library.

What are the steps I need to take to get this working in XBMC? I have a lot of collections and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed?   Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 am

Sets is a fairly recent addition to XBMC,

If you have movies assigned to sets via Media Companion and they are not imported into XBMC, then it likely means you need to upgrade to a more recent build.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed?   Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:38 am

You need to convince XBMC to refresh each movie that you have changed to be part of a set. There are a couple of ways to do that...

On each movie that is now part of a set, choose movie information & then refresh OR
Move all the 'set' movies & nfo's, to a different folder that XBMC can't see, clean the library (under settings/videos), move them back & then update library OR

Delete the video cache file directly from XBMC via FTP & then recreate the library....(last resort!)

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed?   Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Configuring Movie Sets - What are the steps needed?
Page 1 of 1