Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KidKiwi
New User
New User

Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files? Empty
PostSubject: Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files?   Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:23 am

Greetings,

I'm currently in the process of upgrading to a new version of XBMC. It's been a while and there are lots of improvements since my 16491 version.

Media Tags is one of the new things I have to deal with. All my video files are ISO's and MC doesn't seem to create tags from them. I have tried with Video_TS folder and that does create them. I've been using nfo files for ages.

So am I doing something wrong - or doesn't MC do ISO's?

Are they called "Media Tags" or "Media Flags" or something else in relation to XMBC? There isn't a lot of info available on them outside skinning.

I did notice that the new version of XBMC I've loaded does examine the Media and creates flags (tags?) in the GUI - but I think it just adds it directly to the library dB.

Thx for any help.
Back to top Go down
KidKiwi
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files?   Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:40 am

Found the answer to my own question.

MC uses mediainfo, which doesn't look into ISO's. Bummer for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Acheson63

PostSubject: Re: Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files?   Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Sweetheart Wedding Dresses are definitely 1 of them. Anytime, Wholesale Sweetheart Wedding Dresses are loved by each trend setters and followers. They accentuate femininity and elegance naturally, however fabulously. A variety of figures look good in those exquisite profiles. Chic appearances with them often seem on high-end occasions, wonderful spectators and creating the effect on these sexy designs last. Strapless Wedding Dresses Strapless Wedding Dresses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files?   Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Media Tags - Are they grabbed from ISO Files?
Page 1 of 1