Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double Movies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daven1985
New User
New User

Double Movies Empty
PostSubject: Double Movies   Double Movies Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 am

Morning,

Not sure if this is the right place. And my apologies if it isn't. However when I try to add my movies it finds them all.

However it creates 2 entires for each movie. How can I fix this.

My movies are on their own harddrive with the following structure.

X:\Movies\{moviename}\{moviename.avi}

There is other files in the folder for each movie from when I used Ember Media Manager. I took them out to make sure it wasn't that however it didn't change anything.
Back to top Go down
DataByne
New User
New User

Double Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Movies   Double Movies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:48 pm

I've been having the same problem. Does MC make a duplicate entry for every movie, or just some?
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

Double Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Movies   Double Movies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Perform a rebuild of your movies. MC will scan thru & look for nfo files & load them into its database. If you still have duplicates then you have two nfos for the same movie. Those nfos can be anywhere in the search folders...

If you nfo's from other programs, you should delete them so MC can recreate then as it expects when you search for new movies.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
gztuitui

Double Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Movies   Double Movies Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Welcome to Chinese professional pearl jewelry wholesale online store. We supply pearl jewelry sets include Pearl Necklace, pearl bracelet, pearl earrings, pearl pendants and pearl rings with quality guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Double Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Movies   Double Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Movies
Page 1 of 1