Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to scrape nfo's of TV Shows under main map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jpq
New User
New User

How to scrape nfo's of TV Shows under main map Empty
PostSubject: How to scrape nfo's of TV Shows under main map   How to scrape nfo's of TV Shows under main map Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:19 am

I really love this program.. WHen you figure it out it really does a great job..

One problem, I moved my movies and tv shows to a new map.

So now it is: u:\media\media\movies or u:\media\media\tv shows

Before it the two types were one map up. To obtain tv nfo's I had to manually add each TV show with the action "add root folder". If you have over 30 tv shows, this is a really annoying job. Everything worked after I did this.

So now since I moved it one map down, It seems I have to do all again.. Either change the xml file or adding manually all tv shows..

Why is the program not able to scan e.g. u:\media\media\tv shows and then add all the tv shows with their specific seasons??

Isn't this the end goal of the program.. Or am I mistaken, and do I either move everything back or add manually...

I really hope there is an another solution
Back to top Go down
flipped cracker
flipped cracker

How to scrape nfo's of TV Shows under main map Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to scrape nfo's of TV Shows under main map   How to scrape nfo's of TV Shows under main map Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:40 pm

the program does scan like you want it to. you just need to add the root folder as "u:\media\media\tv shows" and not as each specific show folder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetvdb.com

How to scrape nfo's of TV Shows under main map
Page 1 of 1