Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.182 Adding new episode via Season context menu doesn't always work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

3.182 Adding new episode via Season context menu doesn't always work Empty
PostSubject: 3.182 Adding new episode via Season context menu doesn't always work   3.182 Adding new episode via Season context menu doesn't always work Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am

I right click on the TV Show name & choose

Search "TV Show" for new episodes.

In the status you can see it working on that Series & locating the new episode to scrape.

The episode doesn't get added to the list & no nfo is created.

If I go back to the same TV Show I can no longer choose Search "TV Show" for new episodes, however if I go to another show it is there & if I now return to the original it is now there too.

I chose it again & it still did not scrape, however choosing the search again made the scrape successful.

I know its a bit long winded, but the gist is I can't seem to get it to work on the first scrape. I also don't know if this is related, but I chose to serach , then whilst it was searching I opened the tree so i could see if it became added. Not sure if that is stopping it somehow.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

3.182 Adding new episode via Season context menu doesn't always work
Page 1 of 1