Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Easy way to initally scrap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
osarus
New User
New User

Easy way to initally scrap Empty
PostSubject: Easy way to initally scrap   Easy way to initally scrap Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Hey,

First off awsome software its a big help Smile

Most people that come to use this software are prolly initally setting up there media folders

Im suggesting a wizard of some sort when u add a ROOT folder that shows all the subfolders and lets you select each series from a drop down box of suggestions with a manual button beside to search

Then it can do ALL the scrapping at once afterwards. Im trying to add 100~ anime series atm, tvdb has barly picked up 1/2 of the names correctly. So i have to manually select each then randomly keep checking it every few min... waiting... waiting....waiting...waiting... OK next series... waiting ...waiting... you get the idea

I have dailup so its a biger issue for me then some, but wouldnt it make more sence to select then all once, then do all the scrapping at once.... then u can walk away and its all done afew hrs later?
Back to top Go down

Easy way to initally scrap
Page 1 of 1