Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-11-21
|Subject: MC 3.293 - Year Released Deleted Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 am|| |
Not sure how I did this... but while testing a few options in MC, I seem to have lost the years released for some of my movies.
This is what I did during this session that led up to losing the year.
- Created a set (Back to the Future)
- Added the movies to the set in table view
- Re-scraped the actor thumbs using the .actors folder option
- Re-scraped the actor thumbs with the .actors folder option off
- Tried to remove the set from the movies in table view
- Clicked to switch back to Main Browser (Error Details)
- Noticed the years were gone for all but Back to the Future 1 & 2, tried to rebuild and they are still gone, checked the nfo... gone
It happened again while I was trying to recreate the error and deleted them from Back to the Future 1 & 2, so I don't think steps 1-4 are the cause, I just included those steps for full disclosure.
Posts : 1326
Join date : 2008-09-20
|Subject: Re: MC 3.293 - Year Released Deleted Tue May 11, 2010 1:23 pm|| |
However I try, following your information, I cannot duplicate this.
Could you list for me, step by step, what I need to do to duplicate the error.