Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
esra

Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art? Empty
PostSubject: Batch Scrape only PosterFan art?   Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:10 am

is there a way to choose a selction of movies and have MC scrape only the fanart or poster for these movies if available?
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art?   Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Not automatically, but you can select a movie & then choose the fanart button at the top.

Billy I see that you can multi select movies & right click & choose rescrape specific but the fanart/poster is not listed. Also you have listed the alternatives here as well, but it only comes up once even if you have several movies selected.

Is there an easy way so that you can select some movies & auto scrape the fanart/posters?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
esra

PostSubject: Re: Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art?   Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:12 am

No word on this?

would be very helpful to be able to filter by files with no fanart\poster and to a batch update just on those movies for missing items.
Back to top Go down
otb
New User
New User

PostSubject: fully in support of mass update for posters/fanart   Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:31 pm

I just installed media companion 3.296 - great program by the way!

I made sure the folders were well organized "Movie Title (year)".

I detected all 200 movies, almost 100% accuracy on the title/nfo but it only found about 50% of the posters.

It did seem to find most of the fanart, just not the poster. If I manually select the movie, then click on the poster tab and load from any of the sources it always finds them and I can manually save... just really slow with 100 or so titles.

A mass update feature would be great. I don't know why it would miss so many - any ideas?
Back to top Go down
esra

PostSubject: Re: Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art?   Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:58 am

Any update on this?

I have about 200 movies that have a poster, but for some reason MC doesn't think they do.

would be great to just select these and rescrape only the posters.

Also as people add fan art a while after the movie comes out, being able to recrape anything without fanart would help keep everything clean.
Back to top Go down
Acheson63

PostSubject: Re: Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art?   Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:35 am

I JUST look online and discover there can be only two consultants made available inflammed wedding gown not to mention at the same time consultants are actually on-sale. The very first is dressinwedding. com. I JUST love at least one. It's actually a rich inflammed garment with the help of shoelace.
Scoop Wedding Dresses
Beach Wedding Dresses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art?   Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batch Scrape only Poster\Fan art?
Page 1 of 1