Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fan art never shows up on xbmc ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mebronx2000
New User
New User

fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Empty
PostSubject: fan art never shows up on xbmc ??   fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:16 am

i use the media companion to do its thing then import my collection into xbmc and the fanart never show up also the movie info dont show up ?? can any one help ?
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: fan art never shows up on xbmc ??   fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:24 am

There's a couple of steps to make this happen so I will cover them all, just check you have done all of them.

Your video files need to be in a location that both XBMC & MC can see them.
Firstly you need to be in Library mode to see the information & fanart. The other mode is simply a file browser.
The Library mode is disabled until you set a video source & scan some videos in.

On XBMC you need to Add a video source.
You then need to set the content of that video source (IMDB - movies or TVDB TVShows)
You can then select "Run Automatic Scan" & XBMC will scan in those videos when you choose OK

The Library mode should now be available. If you select it you should see a different interface allowing you to see you video details & fanart.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
mebronx2000
New User
New User

PostSubject: still dont work   fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:08 am

i did what you said and the library mode is not enabled ??? just show cover art
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: fan art never shows up on xbmc ??   fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:16 am

Did you set "scan recursively" when setting the content?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
mebronx2000
New User
New User

PostSubject: yes i reinstall xbmc   fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:26 am

do what you say and it dont seem to scan the files then i go back into set content and it deselects the run automated scan and scan reclusively
Back to top Go down
paybac
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
paybac

PostSubject: Re: fan art never shows up on xbmc ??   fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:19 pm

XBMC was doing this to me at one stage, What revision are you using? try updating depending on what platform you are using.
Back to top Go down
mebronx2000
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: fan art never shows up on xbmc ??   fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:32 pm

i am using the latest version and i have windows 7 i download it again and same thing ???? thanks
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: fan art never shows up on xbmc ??   fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:52 am

Firstly, can you confirm that the nfo files are being created correctly with the required information.

If they are correct, then perhaps you can have a look at the XBMC forums, the answer may be there.

http://forum.xbmc.org/

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fan art never shows up on xbmc ??   fan art never shows up on xbmc ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fan art never shows up on xbmc ??
Page 1 of 1