Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ability to ignore hidden .avi files

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kcarney
New User
New User

Ability to ignore hidden .avi files Empty
PostSubject: Ability to ignore hidden .avi files   Ability to ignore hidden .avi files Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:21 am

Hello,

I am mainly a mac user and manage my movie/tv collection from OS X and use VMware to run MC. The Mac OS creates small files that mimic the file names of your media for preview icons. When MC encounters these hidden files it scrapes them as its own movie, which is no good. Would it at all be possible to add the ability to ignore hidden files? Or ignore files that begin with ._ ? It would save me and all future potential mac users a lot of work in weeding out these files and entries.

-Thanks
Back to top Go down
paybac
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
paybac

PostSubject: Re: Ability to ignore hidden .avi files   Ability to ignore hidden .avi files Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Could you use the ignore files smaller then function think it located in general perferences
Back to top Go down
kcarney
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Ability to ignore hidden .avi files   Ability to ignore hidden .avi files Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:17 pm

I don't believe so, the option specifically mentions size of RAR files. I'm dealing with .avi,.mp4,.m4v... etc
Back to top Go down
kcarney
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Ability to ignore hidden .avi files   Ability to ignore hidden .avi files Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Please add this feature? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ability to ignore hidden .avi files   Ability to ignore hidden .avi files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ability to ignore hidden .avi files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Feature Requests-
Jump to: