Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Connection error caused empty .nfo files

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leon.partsi
New User
New User

Connection error caused empty .nfo files Empty
PostSubject: Connection error caused empty .nfo files   Connection error caused empty .nfo files Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:38 am

Hello,

This program is amazing, every single one of my 460 movies scraped correctly.

Unfortunately, the last 100 or so happened during a temporary connection error - the MC seemed to have created .nfo's for each of the hundred movies but they're all empty and no information on the movie has been downloaded (like I said, my internet was temporarily down)

In the main browser the movie has been given a year of (0000) and the only way to change it that I've found is to manually change the movie: look it up on IMDB myself.

What I'd really like to do is batch rescrap all the movies it parsed during the connection error, but I can't seem to be able to. Is there any way around this, short of me deleting all the .nfo's it created (time-consuming) and asking it to scrap the whole folder again?

Cheers,
Leon
Back to top Go down
esra

Connection error caused empty .nfo files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection error caused empty .nfo files   Connection error caused empty .nfo files Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:43 am

Sort by year, highlight the erroring files and then right click and re-scrape?
Back to top Go down

Connection error caused empty .nfo files
Page 1 of 1