Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XBMC NFO Watched status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feerlessleadr430

XBMC NFO Watched status Empty
PostSubject: XBMC NFO Watched status   XBMC NFO Watched status Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Hi Billy,

I recently noticed this thread in the xbmc forums and saw that one of the devs has recently added the ability of xbmc to import watched status from an nfo file.

Does MC currently have the ability to write the watched status to the nfo? I know there is an option for watched/unwatched in the program, but I wasn't sure if it actually wrote it to the nfo file or not.

the post i am talking about is th second to last post on the page with a link to xbmc trac.
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: XBMC NFO Watched status   XBMC NFO Watched status Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:42 am

My understanding is that XBMC did but it doesn't now.....

However I did find this thread, maybe it was the one that your link was meant to point to?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=47662&highlight=watched+nfo&page=6

It refers to a changeset 30969 on the 2nd to last post....

http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/30969

added: advancedsettings option <importwatchedstate> to import previously exported playdate and playcount from .nfo files (defaults to false)

We will need to work out if anything needs to be changed in MC for this to work again but it looks promising.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
feerlessleadr430

PostSubject: Re: XBMC NFO Watched status   XBMC NFO Watched status Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:51 am

correct, that was the thread that I linked in my original post.

I wasn't sure if MC would have to be altered to take advantage of this new feature in XBMC.
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: XBMC NFO Watched status   XBMC NFO Watched status Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:35 am

I have no doubt Billy will have a look when he gets a chance - it may take some time or the details to become clear......Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBMC NFO Watched status   XBMC NFO Watched status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBMC NFO Watched status
Page 1 of 1