Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Automatically DL Trailers? Thumbnail Support?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nolaw
New User
New User

Automatically DL Trailers?  Thumbnail Support? Empty
PostSubject: Automatically DL Trailers? Thumbnail Support?   Automatically DL Trailers?  Thumbnail Support? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:21 am

Just got into XBMC this week and MC is making the whole process go incredibly smoothly Wink There is only two problems; I cannot figure out how to get the scraper to automatically download the trailer for each movie. I can individually click the DL trailer button for each movie but that seems like it must be the hard/wrong way.

My other question is whether or not MC can scrape thumbnails for each movie, or if there is another program/website that makes this process easier. I am using the multiplex view in XBMC skin Aeon, and the thumbnail support looks amazing. I have individually found and added some thumbnails, but I want is a way that these thumbnails can be scraped and added to my movie folders automatically...and I am not even sure where said thumbnail database might be. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down

Automatically DL Trailers? Thumbnail Support?
Page 1 of 1