Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scraping issues related to IE ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigkidoz
New User
New User

Scraping issues related to IE ? Empty
PostSubject: Scraping issues related to IE ?   Scraping issues related to IE ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:10 am

It seems the problems i am having with MC scraping are related to IE, is it possible to force MC to use Firefox instead ?
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Scraping issues related to IE ?   Scraping issues related to IE ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 am

Media Companion does not use explorer for scraping, it uses the internal .NET web libraries.

The change movie tab uses the standard .NET web control, as far as I know there is no such control for firefox.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
bigkidoz
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Scraping issues related to IE ?   Scraping issues related to IE ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:54 am

billyad2000 wrote:
Media Companion does not use explorer for scraping, it uses the internal .NET web libraries.

The change movie tab uses the standard .NET web control, as far as I know there is no such control for firefox.

But is .net related to IE or windows as my IE wasnt working which i found to be a ticked proxy box, any way its all fixed now so MC is working nicely now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scraping issues related to IE ?   Scraping issues related to IE ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scraping issues related to IE ?
Page 1 of 1