Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

request: Save window location on close/reopen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sqjtaipei
New User
New User

request: Save window location on close/reopen Empty
PostSubject: request: Save window location on close/reopen   request: Save window location on close/reopen Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:51 am

Using Win 7 64bit.
whenever I open MC, it opens with the left edge of the window against the left side of my desktop. I have my taskbar anchored to that side of my desktop and MC opens underneath it. I have to drag MC out from behind the taskbar every time I start it.
I would prefer that it open flush against the taskbar, or even better... remember where the window was when I closed it and open it there.

Thanks. MC is a great work and I appreciate it immensely.

Screenshot of the upper left of my desktop.
request: Save window location on close/reopen 8-20-211
Back to top Go down
Acheson63

request: Save window location on close/reopen Empty
PostSubject: Re: request: Save window location on close/reopen   request: Save window location on close/reopen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:37 am

Not too long ago I can guidance and yet rest within my chair fantasizing with what category garment I'd personally slip on with my wedding. Even if inflammed might be the most popular color selection, and yet because of Asia, nearly everybody purchase the vivid white color selection. Scoop Wedding Dresses
Beach Wedding Dresses
Back to top Go down

request: Save window location on close/reopen
Page 1 of 1