Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TallPaul
New User
New User

Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P Empty
PostSubject: Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P   Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:05 pm

I can't seem to add a custom genre, I've tried using the genre_filterlist.txt in the settings folder but it won't pick it up.

Any ideas?

scratch
Back to top Go down
twojenkins
twojenkins

PostSubject: Re: Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P   Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:24 am

TallPaul wrote:
I can't seem to add a custom genre, I've tried using the genre_filterlist.txt in the settings folder but it won't pick it up.

Any ideas?

scratch

Try renaming the file to filters.txt and put it in the settings folder. That's the setup I have and it works for me.
Back to top Go down
Acheson63

PostSubject: Re: Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P   Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 am

In the event that you' ve always wanted to seem elegant, enhanced, feminine, fragile, dainty, think what ever beautiful word you like, in your big day, decide on a splendid wide lace sleeves bridal dress, and frequently the result will prove itself being an unfailing beauty.
A Line Wedding Dresses .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P   Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Genres... yes I've read how to in theory :P
Page 1 of 1