Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DVD-Video disc ripping?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
icwagner
New User
New User

DVD-Video disc ripping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD-Video disc ripping?   DVD-Video disc ripping? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:17 am

I'd recommend you go to Slysoft.com which sells everthing you need. It has been around for quite some time and updates the software frequently.
Back to top Go down
purplegreendave

PostSubject: Re: DVD-Video disc ripping?   DVD-Video disc ripping? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:56 pm

ISO is the way to go anyway if you want to retain the menus et al.
ISOBuster is a pretty solid program, but I rarely work with them so there could be better out there.
Back to top Go down
Doughboy

PostSubject: Re: DVD-Video disc ripping?   DVD-Video disc ripping? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Ripping to ISO is my preferred method and I get all the menus and features of the disc. Have only done DVD rips, haven't tried Blu-Ray yet.

For anything pre-2004 use this - http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/ Still works and will work on some newer discs even.

For everything else: http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html You may still run into problems but it mainly with Disney and Sony discs as they seem to change up copyright protection the most.

I will say you will find that one in a million disc that still won't rip no matter what you do though. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Johnson75

PostSubject: Re: DVD-Video disc ripping?   DVD-Video disc ripping? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:20 am

This is actually a very decent gown once again for most entire body types but specially decent for individuals ladies using a scaled-down bust or individuals using a larger bust. this really is because the gown brings the concentrate of interest to close to the neckline. With some jewellery here, the impact is enhanced and also the neckline gets the centre of attention.
A Line Wedding Dresses,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD-Video disc ripping?   DVD-Video disc ripping? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DVD-Video disc ripping?
Page 1 of 1