Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Download Trailer - Availability?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CordtChgo
New User
New User

Download Trailer - Availability? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Trailer - Availability?   Download Trailer - Availability? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:07 am

The forum has lost the text from my question and the last response.

I had asked if the trailer download functionality is enabled because I am not seeing the download trailer button that is shown in the screenshot on the homepage. I scanned close to 150 movies and no trailer info was found.

Thanks for getting back to me the first time. Could you re-post your reply?

Thanks,
CordtChgo
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Download Trailer - Availability?   Download Trailer - Availability? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:20 pm

I replied to your email not long ago.

The trailer scraper for IMDB was broke, I have fixed it now, see the announcements forum for the link.

There is more information in the Email I sent.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
tharris
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Download Trailer - Availability?   Download Trailer - Availability? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:22 pm

I am from Canada and IMDB hides trailer information in this area. Would it be possible to use a secondary source for scraping trailers? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Download Trailer - Availability?   Download Trailer - Availability? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:08 pm

tharris wrote:
I am from Canada and IMDB hides trailer information in this area. Would it be possible to use a secondary source for scraping trailers? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I will be looking at increasing the ammount of scrapers that can be used and this will probably include sources for trailers, this will not be in the immediate future though.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

Download Trailer - Availability?
Page 1 of 1