Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poster Resolution

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bandit1170
New User
New User

Poster Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Poster Resolution   Poster Resolution Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 am

I have just noticed, not sure how long it's been happening, that when I search for a poster for a movie and choose a high resolution one from TMdB and save it, it saves the image as exactly 1/2 the resolution of what I selected. It didn't used to do this and I don't recall changing any setting asking it to do this. I ran the previous version and it is doing it too all of the sudden, so it must be some other kind of setting.

Any thoughts? If I choose a low resolution poster from say IMDB, it saves the size shown. I just don't get it.

The posters it scrapes and saves are hi-res, it's only when I select a different poster.

Thanks.

MC 3.400
Back to top Go down
twojenkins
twojenkins

Poster Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster Resolution   Poster Resolution Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 am

I just noticed the same thing, and came here to see if anyone else has reported this. It seems to only affect TMdB.
Back to top Go down
twojenkins
twojenkins

Poster Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster Resolution   Poster Resolution Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:15 am

Update: Scraping appears to be working fine again for me. It must have been a temporary problem with the site.
Back to top Go down
bandit1170
New User
New User

Poster Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Is still an issue.   Poster Resolution Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 am

I'm still experiencing it. If I accept/like the poster that is scraped it's fine and that one does retain the full Hi resolution. But if I select a different one or even the same one and hit save, it still cuts the resolution in half.
Back to top Go down
prophetizer
New User
New User

Poster Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster Resolution   Poster Resolution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:48 am

i am noticing this as well, kind of stinks. anyone figure out whats up with it yet?
Back to top Go down
wedd123

Poster Resolution Empty
PostSubject: i am noticing this as well, kind of stinks. anyone figure out whats up with it yet?   Poster Resolution Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:11 pm

i am noticing this as well, kind of stinks. anyone figure out whats up with it yet?
crystal tiaras

crystal ring
Back to top Go down
Acheson63

Poster Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster Resolution   Poster Resolution Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 am

While the silky texture top is added, the high fashion embroideries and the installed bodice is formed with expensive embroideries design as well as the sweetheart neck-line for a cute look, the actual irresistible selling point of this gown ends up using the sheer wide lace embroidered fleshlight sleeves as well as the cage tulle veil.
mermaid wedding dresses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poster Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster Resolution   Poster Resolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poster Resolution
Page 1 of 1