Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are the Poster jpegs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maltepost
New User
New User

Where are the Poster jpegs? Empty
PostSubject: Where are the Poster jpegs?   Where are the Poster jpegs? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:39 am

Hi,

I am new to this Forum and just tried this amzing piece of Software... But I dont really know, where the scraped Movie-Posters are saved. I try to use this application to get the posters for hundreds of movies automatically...but i dont need anything else. I only need the jpeg-files. Is there a better solution? I just cannot find the jpegs, although they are (mostly) displayed fine in the app. Thank you in advance for your help!
Back to top Go down
AnthonyB

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Poster jpegs?   Where are the Poster jpegs? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 am

They are in the same place as the movie, with the same name as the movie, with a .tbn extension.
Back to top Go down
maltepost
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Poster jpegs?   Where are the Poster jpegs? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:17 am

AnthonyB wrote:
They are in the same place as the movie, with the same name as the movie, with a .tbn extension.

thank you very much...that´s perfect,then i just need to batchrename the extension....
Back to top Go down
twojenkins
twojenkins

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Poster jpegs?   Where are the Poster jpegs? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 am

For future reference there is a setting in the Preferences that saves the image as a .jpg as well.

Where are the Poster jpegs? Folder13

Also, if you want a quick way to batch rename the files you can use a handy program called Bulk Rename Utility. It can filter all files in sub-folders by type (.tbn) and then rename the extensions, among many other things.
Back to top Go down
maltepost
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Poster jpegs?   Where are the Poster jpegs? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:43 am

Thank you!

I thought the jpeg option is only for the folder-images, but i don´t use folderimages because i have all my videofiles in one folder... but i will give it a try.
i am working on a mac and just start mediacompanion via parallels. for renaming on a mac i can recommend namechanger.Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Poster jpegs?   Where are the Poster jpegs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are the Poster jpegs?
Page 1 of 1