Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
haifischjunge
New User
New User

1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder Empty
PostSubject: 1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder   1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Ive added a 200+ movie folder but if I check the scrapping results often the movie poster art is not shown.

sometimes its shown the first time I click on a movie and the second time I jump back also no picture is shown.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: 1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder   1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:41 am

I've not seen this before, is this all the time or only when scraping?
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
haifischjunge
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: 1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder   1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:18 am

hi, its after scraping while going tru the list to check if all the movies were identified right or afterwards if I want to change an movie cover art.

most of the time it works for the first 20-30 and the first sign is the little "error picture" sign with the red "x" and from the first sight of this sign on, no cover art at all is shown, even at movies that displayed it seconds before.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: 1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder   1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:29 pm

I am thinking this could be a memory issue, it seems that memory useage slowly increases when editing thumbnails and I'm not sure of the cause.

Even so, it would take forever for this to cause me an issue, how much RAM does your system have.

Either way, over the next few weeks, i'm redoing the method by which thumbnails are changed which should eliminate the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
haifischjunge
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: 1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder   1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:02 pm

its win xp in vmware under mac os x 10.5.5 updated to the last (the xp install). it has 512mb ram, Ill try with a larger alloation if the behaviour changes and report back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder   1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.911 Movie Art not shown while browsing large folder
Page 1 of 1