Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Folder name and nfo files

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeremiah

Movie Folder name and nfo files Empty
PostSubject: Movie Folder name and nfo files   Movie Folder name and nfo files Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:08 am

bump.

I have movie in 2 parts.

movie/movie_part1
movie/movie_part2

It creates nfo with part1 in the name instead of just the movie.
Back to top Go down
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: Movie Folder name and nfo files   Movie Folder name and nfo files Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:59 am

jeremiah wrote:
I have movie in 2 parts.

movie/movie_part1
movie/movie_part2

I suspect you'll find it actually created 2 entries for the movie as it treats both as separate movies, it would be nice if you could have a preference for the style by configuring your own regular expresssion, or as in this case perhaps simply treat filenames that only differ by a single character as multiple parts of a single movie.

XBMC also could know that its made a mistake as it goes to get exactly the same information for part 2 as it did for part 1.

Bye,
Dennis
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Movie Folder name and nfo files   Movie Folder name and nfo files Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:07 am

dbareis wrote:
jeremiah wrote:
I have movie in 2 parts.

movie/movie_part1
movie/movie_part2

I suspect you'll find it actually created 2 entries for the movie as it treats both as separate movies, it would be nice if you could have a preference for the style by configuring your own regular expresssion, or as in this case perhaps simply treat filenames that only differ by a single character as multiple parts of a single movie.

XBMC also could know that its made a mistake as it goes to get exactly the same information for part 2 as it did for part 1.

Bye,
Dennis

No it doesnt, it will create one nfo file (movie/movie_part1.nfo) This will be picked up by XBMC
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Folder name and nfo files   Movie Folder name and nfo files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Folder name and nfo files
Page 1 of 1