Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

delete missing movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
materoxx
New User
New User

delete missing movies Empty
PostSubject: delete missing movies   delete missing movies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:22 am

Hello, this is my first post so first of all I would like to thank the people behind this wonderful software.

Now I'm a noob and I can't figure out how to erase entries of missing movies/tv shows. I scraped my whole movie folder months ago but I erased some of them, just the actual movie file not the .nfo and the other files....so now They still appear in my collection. Is there a way to erase the movies that don't exist anymore in that folder?
Also is there a way to put every movie in it's own folder with all its files?
Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
jphoenix

delete missing movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: delete missing movies   delete missing movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:40 am

materoxx wrote:
Hello, this is my first post so first of all I would like to thank the people behind this wonderful software.

Now I'm a noob and I can't figure out how to erase entries of missing movies/tv shows. I scraped my whole movie folder months ago but I erased some of them, just the actual movie file not the .nfo and the other files....so now They still appear in my collection. Is there a way to erase the movies that don't exist anymore in that folder?
Also is there a way to put every movie in it's own folder with all its files?
Thank you very much

Hi Materoxx

Discussions on Media Companion have moved to Codeplex, Media Companion Discussion
but I can advise that MC does not have this feature available at this time. We may be able to incorporate in the next stable release.

Regards

Rob
Back to top Go down

delete missing movies
Page 1 of 1