Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leading Whitespaces on Outline and Plot fields

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dbareis
dbareis

Leading Whitespaces on Outline and Plot fields Empty
PostSubject: Leading Whitespaces on Outline and Plot fields   Leading Whitespaces on Outline and Plot fields Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 am

Hi,

This is probably not a problem with your program but the data you are scrapping probably contains the leading spaces that end up on many movies in the OutLine and Plot fields.

I haven't seen this issue on other fields but you should probably trim leading and trailing whitespace on at least these two (but possibly all) scrapped fields.

Thanks,
Dennis
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
dbareis
dbareis

Leading Whitespaces on Outline and Plot fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading Whitespaces on Outline and Plot fields   Leading Whitespaces on Outline and Plot fields Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 am

Sorry, I thought I double checked the data actually contained the leading space but this was in an older version in any case, I just checked it on v2.085 and its a formatting issue after all. Maybe both problems exist but the data I'm looking at now doesn't have leading spaces and yet its formatted on screen with a slight indent from the start (unlike all other fields). Obviously no biggy but does look ugly and probably easy to fix.
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com

Leading Whitespaces on Outline and Plot fields
Page 1 of 1