Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZBeeblebrox
New User
New User

Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds Empty
PostSubject: Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds   Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:51 am

The last episode in the season list have not been showing for most shows. This began somewhere around v2.071 or so and continues in latest build. Even rolling back to older build, deleting nfos for episodes that don't show and rescraping, and deleting config.xml have not fixed the issue. New episodes do scrape and nfos are generated, but the episode is not visible in MC. If another episode is added to the folder and scraped, then the previous "invisible" episode appears and the new one becomes the "phantom" episode. All nfos generated appear to be correct. The weirdest part is that some shows that I had scraped in a very early build of MC do show all episodes, although I cannot find any rhyme or reason to why they work right and others don't.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds   Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:36 am

I believe I have fixed this now, it seems I broke it when I added support for multi-part episodes.

I think that the whole TV Show handling needs to be re-written, I think that once i've got the next build out then i'll give the tv show handling a big overhaul.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
ZBeeblebrox
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds   Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:38 am

:::Edit::: The 3 digit issue seems to be working correctly in 2.085, so disregard the below and Thanks Again!!!

Thank you for your work on this program. If I can add a request for when you do rewrite the TV section, MC still doesn't handle 3 digit episode numbers very well. When I scrape the show for the first time, it only sees the first 2 digits of the episode number (eg. 123 scrapes as 12). If I then manually edit the nfo file (editing in the Episode Details window won't work) to the 3 digit episode number, then re-scraping the ep details will bring up the correct info. Other than that, this program works great. Thanks again for your continued hard work.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds   Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Im not sure the default regex support 3digit episode numbers,

You can now add any number of custom regex for tvshows, don't depend on the default.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds   Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Episode in season list not showing on last few builds
Page 1 of 1