Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nukhem
New User
New User

2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb Empty
PostSubject: 2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb   2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Many thank for the great program you've made!

But I have a problem with some tvseries. I'm unable to find and scrape them in media companion even though they exist on the tvdb.

For example:

1) Heterdaad (ID:84779)
2) De Smaak Van De Keyser (ID:84122)
3) Spuiten en Slikken (ID:83078)
4) Van Vlees En Bloed (ID:84381)

Maybe because they're Dutch/Nederlands?
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: 2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb   2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:04 pm

I've just looked into this, it seems that the TVDB search I was performing was for English only titles.

I've changed the API search to include all available languaged from the next version.

I'll be uploading it in a little while.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Nukhem
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: 2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb   2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Foreign languages are now detected and i'm able to scrape serie nfo and thumbs, i'm also able to select seasons but none of my episodes are showed even though they have compatible filenames. nfo files are generated for each episode but they contain no episode data like plot and such.

for example:

I have a folder of the serie called 'Heterdaad' with file 'Heterdaad - S02E03 - Aflevering 13.avi' in it. No information of the episode is stored in the nfo file even though it's available at the tvdb

I tried scraping Nederlands and English, both get no info.

Many thanks for this great program
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: 2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb   2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:14 am

I've found the problem causing this and am working on a fix now.

I will upload later tonight

This issue should be resolved now, you may wish to delete the tvshow.nfo file and start again to make sure the settings are saved internally.

To avoid restarting the program after deleting you can use the tools/rebuild option to reset the database
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb   2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.229 Unable to find certain Tvseries on the tvdb
Page 1 of 1