Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2.287 Rescrape All Movies Wizard problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rausch101

2.287 Rescrape All Movies Wizard problem Empty
PostSubject: 2.287 Rescrape All Movies Wizard problem   2.287 Rescrape All Movies Wizard problem Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:32 am

I have 565 movies and a lot of them were scraped using older versions of your program, so there's a few sporadic errors that I don't feel like manually correcting (like rating as x.x/10 instead of x.x)

When I use the the wizard to update them, only about 8-15 are updated (as per the progress bar/info on the bottom) and then it just stops scanning. The number scanned changes by a little bit every time.
Changing which sections I'd like to update doesn't seem to affect how many it scans unless I check "Add HD Media Tags" and then it'll scan about 50.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

2.287 Rescrape All Movies Wizard problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.287 Rescrape All Movies Wizard problem   2.287 Rescrape All Movies Wizard problem Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:54 pm

I'll take a closer look at the code, and add an output of somekind for exceptions that will make it much easier for me to debug.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

2.287 Rescrape All Movies Wizard problem
Page 1 of 1