Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChuckMcB

"TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135 Empty
PostSubject: "TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135   "TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:49 pm

When you are in "TV Shows" I've found if you Select a TV Show in "Main Browser" then go to "Posters" then go back to "Main Browser" and select another show and go back to "Posters" then it shows the title and posters from the first show not the second.

(hope you guys prefer each bug report in a new post or else I'm in big trouble Shocked )
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

"TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135   "TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 am

Will fix for the next build.

BTW This is exactly how I like bug reports to be made Smile
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
ChuckMcB

PostSubject: Re: "TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135   "TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Quote :
This is exactly how I like bug reports to be made
Glad to help Smile (but I'll just make one thank you post)

Thanks for coming back to me one each of the post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135   "TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"TV Show"->"Posters Title and poster display not reset between shows v3.135
Page 1 of 1