Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.268 HTML output

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

3.268 HTML output Empty
PostSubject: 3.268 HTML output   3.268 HTML output Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 am

These tags seem to have issues Billy...

<<count>> - incremental counter

Just results in <<count>> in the html code & <> when displayed (Firefox)

You have listed the current tags in the anouncement forum, I think <<plot>> should be <<fullplot>> as per your example files...

Also is it easy to have a progress bar come up to indicate movie progress? Do you know in advance how many movies are going to be processed?

...and what do you think about displaying the output in a web page in MC?

Oh & 1 other, it seems that I have to reload MC for any changes to the html template to have effect is that right?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

3.268 HTML output Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3.268 HTML output   3.268 HTML output Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Yes, my mistake the tag is <<fullplot>>

I'll fix the count issue for the next build, gotta go to work now, so will probably be tomorrow.

Yes, at the moment the program loads the templates at startup, I'm not sure why I did that, I will change the next build so that the profile is reloaded on selection to allow for edits.

A progress bar would be fairly simple, just ran out of time yesterday. I promised a new build but really could have done with a bit more time, it was my oppinion that the bells and whistles could wait a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

3.268 HTML output
Page 1 of 1