Posts : 1326
Join date : 2008-09-20
|Subject: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.225 Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:01 am|| |
Just a couple of issues addressed that have been spotted since the last build.
Changes for new version 3.225
- Bugfix - The TV Episode Format Selector was Missing from TV Preferences
- Bugfix - TV Diplay Preference not to 'display log after saving' was not being saved
- Bugfix - <episodeguide> tag was missing from tvshow.nfo files, no need to rescrape the shows, just click the save button for each one.
- Bugfix - Placement error of the buttons in the Movie/Fanart Browse/URL panel.
- Bugfix - You may have noticed that the Movie Title box is now a drop down box, this is because MC will scrape alternative titles for movies, and they can be switched between, the IMDB scraper was not working and has been fixed for this build.
- Change - A Message box added when MC is busy adding new folders for TV and Movies, it could seem like MC had hung when adding a lot of new content, especially when the media is on a NAS.
- Change - When a HTML file has been created by a user, a dialogue asks if you wish to view it in your browser.
NOTE:- The user created "genre_filterlist.txt" will no longer work, the filename now needs to be "filters.txt"
Hopefully the next build will see a built in filters editor. Either way, if your default profile contains a "filters.txt" file, it will be copied for your new profile.
Profiles has complicated a few things, but I hope that things are running pretty smoothly now, as I said for the previous build, I intend to spend the next few weeks on a bug bash, so please bump unresolved issues, and report new issues.Download Version 3.225
Last edited by billyad2000 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-03-05
|Subject: scraping with & and : Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:59 pm|| |
first time downloader and tester of this software (great job so far btw) i dont no if this is a known problem but if i scrape a movie with & or : in the title it brings up and error. see log
Deleting existing poster and backdrops
Clearing current movie details
Scraping Movie Body with settings:
System.Xml.XmlException: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 11, position 25.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res)
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
at Media_Companion.Form1.Button21_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
End of log
Keep up the good work
Posts : 122
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : Sydney, Australia
|Subject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.225 Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:51 am|| |
Please post bugs in the bugs forum so they can be tracked.
The : char makes sense - it's not a valid character for a Windows file name.
& character worked fine in my testing:
- Quote :
- Filename is: \\antserver4\d$\Videos\Movies\test & test.avi
Title according to settings is: "test & test"
Starting Main Scraper Process
Scraping Title:- test & test
Output filename:- \\antserver4\d$\Videos\Movies\test & test.nfo
Poster Path:- \\antserver4\d$\Videos\Movies\test & test.tbn
Fanart Path:- \\antserver4\d$\Videos\Movies\test & test-fanart.jpg
NFO does not exist
Checking filename for IMDB ID
No IMDB ID found
Checking for Movie year in filename
No year found in filename
Cleaned Title for search :- test & test
Movie Body Scraped OKActors scraped OKMovie added to list
|Subject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.225 || |