As I have said in the preceeding releases, I have been busy getting some assignments completed so my time has been a little limited. I have got one remaining but it's not due for 4 weeks yet so I should be able to get a bit more done over the next few weeks.
Changes for new version 3.286
- TMdb API scraper updated, i've used the oppurtunity to add available image resolutions to fanart. The list now shows the Large and Medium fanart resolutions, either can be downloaded by using the 'Save Hi-Res' or 'Save Lo-Res' Buttons. Fanart will still be resized if needed.
- I have had reports of an unpredicted issue relating to media without an IMDB ID, this was apparent when using the Wall, or creating an HTML with art. From this build MC will no longer use the IMDB ID as an identification of movies, instead a hash is created of the full path and filename and used for the image thumbnails. I suggest that people delete the contents of the 'postercache' folder located in the settings folder.
- mc_com.exe has been updated to take into account the new image naming convention.
- mc_com has been tweaked to address a couple of minor issues.
- The MC episode scraper now has the option to create a screenshot when scraping if TVDB does not have one.
- The MC episode scraper now has the option to rename episodes when scraping. This feature should be considered experimental and used with caution pending feedback.
- The MC episode scraper has been tweaked to look for valid xml nfo files when parsing folders. Incorrect or invalid nfo files will be renamed to '.info' and scraped
This build includes the 'mc_com.exe' command line version
This build includes an updated 'tmdb_posters.dll' library so be sure to overwrite the existing file.
This build also includes a new library 'crclib.dll' that is used to create the filenames of movie poster thumbnails.
Over the next week I will be looking at adding support for the listing of missing episodes.Download Version 3.286